Simply Essentials Chicken Cashew Lettuce Wraps
1 Pound Simply Essentials Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into bite sized pieces)
4 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
4 Tablespoons Low-sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil or Olive Oil
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
1 Teaspoon Chili Paste
1/3 Cup Raw Cashews
8 Boston Lettuce Leaves
Heat skillet to medium
- Place the chicken in a zipper bag with the oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili paste. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, garlic, ginger to heated skillet and cook for about 30 seconds
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add the chicken and the remaining oil, and stir-fry until fully cooked.
- Add cashews and cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon the mixture into the individual lettuce leaves.