Simply Essentials Balsamic-Glazed Sirloin
1 Pound Simply Essentials Boneless Sirloin Steak
1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Cup thinly Sliced Sweet Onion
2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee Granules
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
1 Teaspoon Safflower Oil
Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Heat skillet to medium-high
- Combine vinegar, onion, Worcestershire, coffee and allspice.
- In a large baking pan, add sirloin. Coat with 2 tablespoons of vinegar mixture. Marinate for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place marinated sirloin in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high. Cook 4 minutes per side.
- Discard remaining marinade from skillet, then add remaining vinegar mixture to skillet and bring to a boil on medium-high and cook, constantly scraping bottom and sides of skillet with a wooden spoon, for 1 to 2 minutes or until reduced by about half.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice sirloin against the grain into slices.
- Top with vinegar reduction, dividing evenly.